Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 Things you Didn't Know About Me!



1.My favorite movie has got be Mean Girls!Seriously I can watch that movie over and over again...
2.I used to play piano and clarinet..clarinet for two years and piano for five.
3.I love Mexican food.
4.I like todance,run and hang out with my friends.
5.I like to climb trees and stuff.
6.I think plaid is cool.
7.I like to type smiley faces!=] =) =D =P =O
8.When you first get to know me I'm a little shy.But not after a while..
9.I have a dog ,named Snow flake.
17.I listen to my iPod. A LOT.
18.I believe in the motto "Live ,Love and Laugh!"
19.Don't like fake people.
20.Dr.Pepper is bomb!
21.I really don't know what I want to do when I grow up.YET.
22.The farthest places I have ever traveled is Washington D.C.,Phillidelphia,and New York for my eighth grade trip.
23.My best friend lives in Florida.
24.I like iceskating
25.I am a Sagittarius,my birthday is November 26Th,and I was born in San Diego.
26.Micheal Jackson was really cool(R.I.P.).I still can't do the moonwalk.
27.I am not a morning person.
28.I Rock Skinnies
29.I have no brothers or sisters.
30.My favorite store is Wet Seal.


3 comments:

  1. Mexican food is definately my favorite also. And I still have Mean Girls recorded on my DVR list :)
    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like alot of things that you put. just so you know im shy in the beg. too :))

    and i love smileyy facesss
    :D :} :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could rock skinny jeans but I think I'm too old for them now!

    ReplyDelete