Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Semester Academic Goals




For this second semester I would like to work on the Perspective Habit of Mind .I think it would be good to ask myself how other people would see my work and what they would think of it. This will help my work get better becuase at the back of my mind I will know that other people will see my work and that will make me want to try harder.


Another goal of mine would be to share my writing in WEX because in the last semester I didn't feel comfortable enough to read my writing in front of the whole class. If I start sharing it can make me a better writer, by hearing what my classmates think. I can make my work better, based on the comments that are said to me. Reading my writing can also help me when I do presentations.
Lastly, I would like to focus on my work more , instead of doing other things. for example, when I get home I should start my homework first before I do anything else. Those are my goals for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment