Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TT Essay

Project Description
In this assignment we had to take everything we learned about the civilization we were researching and put it into a seven paragraph essay.
Proccess
Some steps I took to get the final product was going to the library and getting books about the topic I was learning about.I then looked for some extra information on the computer and wrote a rough draft. Lastly, I edited and revised that draft and changed what needed to be improved, by using editing and revising.
Reflection
Something I learned was that Roman's art and architecture was advanced during the early times. For instance, they built a husge ampitheatre that could fit thousands of people. A challenge I encountered was focusing on what I needed to do because I wanted to do other things.I think I would change my essay by researching more and learning as muc h as I can about the Roman civiliztion. This will help in my future becuase I will know more about the subject I'm writing about and I could make my work even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment