Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TTPillar



Project Description

This assigment was about taking all the information we researched and painting a pillar to represent what civilization we were assigned to. For example, my civilization was Ancient Rome and I had to research its art and architecture. Therefore it was full of things that symbolized Roman's art and architecture, like the Colisseum and ancient statues.
Process

Some steps I took to get to the final product was looking in books about Rome and sketching out how the building and statue looked on a piece of paper. After getting my paper looked over I was told what I could improve on. I used that advice and painted my sketch onto the pillar.

Reflection

Something I learned was from doing my pillar was that my civilization made wonderful statues and how they were different and more unique than other civilizations. Some challenges I encountered was having to be patient with my classmates who were doing their work on the same pillar. There wasn't a lot of space to paint and many people were trying to get their work done at the same time. I would do it a little bit different by taking more time on my work and not rushing to finish. This can help me in the future because I will take more time on my work, which will make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment